Peckish Complete Seed and Nut No Mess Wild Bird Food Mix, 2 kg
- A rich seed and nut mix which will bring more birds, colour and song to your garden
- This is a no mess mix meaning that the seeds have had their husks removed to prevent waste
- This mix contains calvita, a natural nutrient supplement containing calcium and vitamins to help improve a birds overall health
- Suitable to be fed to birds all year round
- Use this seed mix to attract the Dunnock, Robin, Blackbird, House Sparrow, Long Tailed Tit, Bullfinch, Great Tit, Chaffinch, Gold Finch, Song Thrush and many more to your garden
Peckish Complete Seed & Nut Mix is packed full of energy. Containing 12 different seeds and nuts, this wild bird food blend will attract a wide range of popular garden birds.
All seeds have had their husks removed, therefore there is no waste or mess left behind in the garden.
The high performance seed blend will fuel birds for longer, and provide all year round nourishment to keep your garden birds coming back for more.
Packaged in a resealable pouch, for easy storage.
CalVita Vitamin Enriched
Enriched with our unique blend of vitamins and nutrients that garden birds need to stay healthy.
- Carotenoids to develop feather colour and protect from sunlight damage. Calcium to promote bone & feather growth and is essential for egg production.
- Vitamins A,D,E & Biotin which strengthens beaks & bone and helps with growth & reproduction.
Why Feed Birds?
Due to significant agricultural changes and urbanisation over recent decades, natural food resources are even more scare. This is why it is essential to feed garden birds all year round to aid their survival. Once you have started to feed the birds it is important to continue and keep a routine, as they will become reliant upon your help.
- Place feeders at least two metres away from hedges or trees to allow birds to escape from predators.
- Put food out at the beginning of the day to ensure that birds can replace the energy they have lost overnight.
- Always ensure garden birds have plenty of fresh clean water for drinking and bathing.
- It is best to have multiple feeding sites in the garden to prevent overcrowding.
- Clean feeders and drinking areas regularly with a mild disinfectant.
- High in energy
- 12 seed blend
- More seeds, more birds
- No mess, no waste
- Feed all year round